Athlete priority groups
As an International Federation, FIB’s primary focus for testing are todays and tomorrows top-level athletes. Doping controls will occur primarily in the following athlete groups:
- Athletes included in the FIB’s Testing Pools.
- Athletes who competed or will compete in any of the following International Events:
– World Championship Men A-Group 2019, 2021 and 2022
– World Championship Men B-Group 2020 and 2022
– World Championship Women 2020 and 2022
Overall Athlete Group
- Athletes, male or female, who is representing a Senior National Team and /or who are playing in a National League.
- Junior athletes, male or female, who is representing a National Team
and/or who are playing in a National Development Team.
FIB’s testing program may be nationally supplemented by the relevant National Anti-Doping Organizations (NADO’s).