Responsibilities of other Persons
FIB expects all other Persons to support doping-free bandy and to be aware of these responsibilities and comply with them:
- To be knowledgeable of and comply with all antidoping rules applicable to them or the Athletes whom they support.
- To disclose to their National Anti-Doping Organization and International Federation any decision by a non-Signatory finding that they committed an anti-doping rule violation within the previous ten (10) years.
- To cooperate with Anti-Doping Organizations investigating anti-doping rule violations.
Support of other Support Persons by FIB
To facilitate different other Support Persons understanding of and complying with the rules, the following tips and tools are offered:
- Test this quiz and your own knowledge of the current anti-doping rules
- Learn more by using available information and education channels
- Be aware of where to find more detailed anti-doping rules information when you need it.
- Be familiar with FIB’s website, which contains a lot of information produced to assist yo
- Help FIB to keep bandy clean, by reporting suspected doping violations.
- Other Persons includes Board members, directors, officers, specified employees and delegated third parties and their employees.
- Athlete Support Personnel may be sanctioned if they violate the anti-doping rules.